• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

Loony BoB

International Captain
Stedman & Chaulk boost up their stats after a poor two first games from CW Black, while Hopgood manages to keep his runs tally at the top despite his single run against that team. With the ball, it's Richards continuing to lead the way in wickets, although Fuller and Kennett have better averages.

Attachments

Loony BoB

International Captain
Well, it's very early days considering you've played 3 games and most clubs are still to play their third game, so I wouldn't get a big head over it.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Queensland is the Yorkshire of Australia, tbh. Should attach Tasmania to the mainland and let that lot float free.

Anyway, 8 wickets @ 8 eh? If only I could still bat...

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
Well, it's very early days considering you've played 3 games and most clubs are still to play their third game, so I wouldn't get a big head over it.
no i just hadn't realised that's all! Don't worry still will be at the end of the year though!

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Just did my FC stats:
405 runs @ 57.86, 4 50's 0 100's
HS: 99.

Decent start, hopefully I can carry it on for the rest of the season. Already got more than half of my run tally from last season and we've only played a quarter of FC.