• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
2nd XI Preseason Matches

Hey guys i just thought i would give you guys an update on whats happening with 2nd XI matches for this pre season. I haven't got round to altering the 1st XI database for 2nd XI. But with Mitchell away for the weekend and Manju having an exam on Monday. The Round One matches will be put back to Monday night or Tuesday. The Round Two sides will be due on Thursday, then Round Three on Sunday.

The 1st XI matches will run via the current schedule.

Last edited:

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I just got to send an email out to 2nd XI managers later this week. So i need to check if these emails are correct and the ones that managers want to use for WCC. I think Musha_13 (Nick) using a hotmail account, but i need a confirmation. Also need an email account from the the Kent 2nd XI manager from Nick.

Code:
luigim713@hotmail.com, 
heathdavisspeed@yahoo.co.nz, 
ethan_mcnamara@hotmail.com, 
smeg_head94@hotmail.com, 
gauky_1976@yahoo.com.au, 
oz_fan_16@hotmail.com, 
raghav@cricketmail.net, 
chopper6@gmail.com, 
luke@cricketmail.net, 
musha_13@cricketmail.net, 
pares49@hotmail.com, 
xaverose13@hotmail.com, 
w3lshrugby@cricketmail.net
Sorry for the late reply, i missed this thread. I am using my cricketmail account. I do have a hotmail account but I prefer to use my cricketmail account.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok guys i had a really bad night last night, up with kyra(10 month old) all night (she is sick) and cass was up with little tyler 2 month old, so thenn i worked a 11 hour day so really buggered. will be doing the 1st xi one day games tomorrow night after work and will post em up here. cheers guys!

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
ok guys i had a really bad night last night, up with kyra(10 month old) all night (she is sick) and cass was up with little tyler 2 month old, so thenn i worked a 11 hour day so really buggered. will be doing the 1st xi one day games tomorrow night after work and will post em up here. cheers guys!
Not a problem friend

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
A week left to get the team settings in, there no hurry but i thought i would just give the managers a friendly reminder. I would advise the managers who haven't got a bowling orders and pitch conditions to get same test ones in just to see how they work in the pre season matches.

Also all the test/simulation matches i'm doing personally are with starting XIs so i can give feedback on the performances of those 1st XI over the course of simulated seasons. Which might help in making final choices.

So here a list of teams that haven't sumbitt certain stuff:

ACT: FC XIs, OD XIs, FC Orders, OD Orders
Auckland: Pitch, FC XIs, OD XIs, FC Orders, OD Orders (Everything)
Hampshire: Pitch, FC XIs, OD XIs, FC Orders, OD Orders (Everything)
Kent, FC XIs, OD XIs
Leicestershire: FC XIs, OD XIs, FC Orders, OD Orders
SA: Pitch, FC Orders, OD Orders
Titans: FC XIs, OD XIs, FC Orders, 2nd XI OD Orders

If any of those managers have actually sumbitt some of those stuff please let me know.

EDIT: FS Eagles taken off.

Last edited:

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
I just got to send an email out to 2nd XI managers later this week. So i need to check if these emails are correct and the ones that managers want to use for WCC. I think Musha_13 (Nick) using a hotmail account, but i need a confirmation. Also need an email account from the the Kent 2nd XI manager from Nick.

Code:
luigim713@hotmail.com, 
heathdavisspeed@yahoo.co.nz, 
ethan_mcnamara@hotmail.com, 
smeg_head94@hotmail.com, 
gauky_1976@yahoo.com.au, 
oz_fan_16@hotmail.com, 
raghav@cricketmail.net, 
chopper6@gmail.com, 
luke@cricketmail.net, 
musha_13@cricketmail.net, 
pares49@hotmail.com, 
xaverose13@hotmail.com, 
w3lshrugby@cricketmail.net
my email is correct.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A week left to get the team settings in, there no hurry but i thought i would just give the managers a friendly reminder. I would advise the managers who haven't got a bowling orders and pitch conditions to get same test ones in just to see how they work in the pre season matches.
Chaminda,

Could you e-mail me with exactly what information you need from Auckland. I will be looking after the start of the season for both the 1st and 2nd XI, and need to know exactly what information you need from me so I can get it in before the deadline.

Cheers,

Heath

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Chaminda,

Could you e-mail me with exactly what information you need from Auckland. I will be looking after the start of the season for both the 1st and 2nd XI, and need to know exactly what information you need from me so I can get it in before the deadline.

Cheers,

Heath
mate you need to do first and 2nd xi teams, bowling orders for both
pitch conditions for your home ground, look through the forums and they all have there own specific thread for what needs to be done. if you need help get me one of us on msn or via email. what exactly do you need to know.?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well. It would be good to know a bit about bowling orders and pitch conditions. I also need to have a list of Auckland's players and averages (though I've e-mailed pasag to provide me with this). I'm just not too sure where I should be looking to find out the information I need as I'm a bit new to this. No probs with getting something done, but I'd rather have a vague idea than no idea!!!

oz_fan

International Regular
Well. It would be good to know a bit about bowling orders and pitch conditions. I also need to have a list of Auckland's players and averages (though I've e-mailed pasag to provide me with this). I'm just not too sure where I should be looking to find out the information I need as I'm a bit new to this. No probs with getting something done, but I'd rather have a vague idea than no idea!!!
You can find your squad here. Pitch conditions should be based on the type of bowlers in your team.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Last edited by a moderator:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Mumbai openers score 218 for the 1st wicket. Great......poor queensalnd bowlers......371 too much for queensland.

Well done guys....

cricketboy29

International Regular
Very sobering loss there....Shocking show by the bowlers. What the heck is going on with them...

That consecutive win, gonna be very hard with bowling of that standard.

And Ali 1-101? wtf?

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Some interesting results that round, a lot more upsets then in the 4 Day round. TN look pretty good against a fellow D1 side. If their bowling clicks like that with that batting line up. We could see a TN double this season.

Nice to see a few of my back up players run around. Might have to drop Squires bowling if his a realistic chance of making first XI. Takes too many overs away from main bowlers it seems. But i need him to bowl in 2nds, hmm what to do.