• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

cometer

State Regular
Was happy to knock off a division 1 side and get off to a winning start. Being in division 2 I had a point to prove and will be aiming to get back into division 1 for next season. Underwood starts with a duck but fortunately Piggott batted well to get us across the line quite comfortably.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
2nd XI FC Round One

After the big boys got the season started in First Class cricket over the weekend, here was a chance for the youngsters to show the selectors what they are capable of and push for a 1st team spot. There were some impressive performances for this round, but the player that stood out for me was G Carter for Tasmania. The inexperienced batsmen is expected to start the season in seconds, but with performances like his 181 in the 1st innings verus Victoria 2nds, one would expect the young opener to be playing 1st XI in no time.

Scorecards

Colts v Mahonaland
South Australia v Auckland
Tamil Nadu v Hampshire
WP Cobras v Yorkshire
Titans v Mumbai
Warwickshire v Surrey
ACT v Kent
Guyana v WA
Karachi v Lancashire
Tasmania v Victoria
FS Eagles v Leicestershire
Queensland v NSW

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pretty disapointing effort there from the boys. Al Zabir very handy with the ball and Voges put in a very good performance. Will be looking for more in the future.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
BTW i haven't got round to putting specific bowling orders for 2nd XI, so i used 1st XI orders. So some guys bowled out of order, don't pay too much attention to that if someone bowled before or after they were meant to.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Not really that much better in the OD'er from the Guyana boys. Will be looking for contributions from more than one or two players with the bat.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Alirght the following stuff is still due by my count:

ACT: FC Orders, OD Orders
Auckland: Pitch, FC XIs, OD XIs, FC Orders, OD Orders (Everything)
Kent, FC XIs, OD XIs
Leicestershire: FC XIs, OD XIs, FC Orders, OD Orders
SA: Pitch, FC Orders, OD Orders
Titans: All 2nd XI Orders (1st XIs and Bowling Orders both forms)

These are due by Friday so i would advice managers to get them in ASAP before they forget.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A good debut for both Western and Entwiste in the FC game, Court proves that he is all class and not too far away from a 1st XI spot. OD game was much more disappointing, but full credit to Sarwan for taking the game away from us.

cbuts

International Debutant
After the big boys got the season started in First Class cricket over the weekend, here was a chance for the youngsters to show the selectors what they are capable of and push for a 1st team spot. There were some impressive performances for this round, but the player that stood out for me was G Carter for Tasmania. The inexperienced batsmen is expected to start the season in seconds, but with performances like his 181 in the 1st innings verus Victoria 2nds, one would expect the young opener to be playing 1st XI in no time.

Scorecards

Colts v Mahonaland
South Australia v Auckland
Tamil Nadu v Hampshire
WP Cobras v Yorkshire
Titans v Mumbai
Warwickshire v Surrey
ACT v Kent
Guyana v Warkwickshire
Karachi v Lancashire
Tasmania v Victoria
FS Eagles v Leicestershire