• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw 2nd xi had a good hit out, Young rookie hit 2 tonnes in both forms to really pish for a spot in the first xi side all ready, Great stuff.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
nsw 2nd xi had a good hit out, Young rookie hit 2 tonnes in both forms to really pish for a spot in the first xi side all ready, Great stuff.
It's a shame your rookie can't play in the first XI then, isn't it...:p

Last edited by a moderator:

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
2nd XI First Class struggled but the 2nd XI OD side look very good with Hodge making 100. Hopefully Coach Pearson doesn't call him up to the 1st XI.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
2 Dissapointing results there. Looks like our 2nd XI batting might be our downfall this season, though all the signs from the bowling are positive.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
2nd XI First Class struggled but the 2nd XI OD side look very good with Hodge making 100. Hopefully Coach Pearson doesn't call him up to the 1st XI.
I am currently happy with the 11 I have, although another poor performance this week may see the axe wielded.

cometer

State Regular
Hmm Underwood scoring a century in the four day game, who would have thought. Suppose it was 2nd XI though. Satisfied by the team's ability to concentrate throughout the game and walk away with a 60 run win. Mishra, Keeler and Blackman all bowled well.

The 2nd XI OD match was a breeze in the end, was funny to see Tiwary take 3 wickets though. Then followed up with a solid batting display with Lowe and McKenzie doing the damage.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Unhappy with the preseason games, but then again Kent has not been using its full eleven as yet so I'm to blame. However, I'm genuinely excited about this season. Good luck to all teams.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Rnd 2 1st Xi FC

2nd round of the pre season games have been run with some great games and some great individual performances. Some good run chases and some solid cricket. All teams must continue to get there teams in order for the season launch which i believe is only a week and a have away.

Congrats to all winners!

the 2nd round of the one day comp will be run tomorrow for first xi so stay tuned for those results.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really happy with that performance from both batsmen and bowlers. Good confidence boost ahead of the season proper.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Excellent performance by Yorkshire. Really dominated in every sector. Kumar, Jayawardene and Tendulkar did great with the bat, as did Evans, Kaneria and Saeed with the ball. :)

cometer

State Regular
Satisfied to knock over ACT with a solid 4th innings chase. Not keeping my hopes up though for the season ahead as these are only warm up games, but 5 from 5 for the pre-season is an encouraging sign.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Queensland destroying Kent by an innings...Curgenven, that guy's a beast in fc, so far. 9 wickets in that second innings for 46 runs..

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 2 1st xi one day results

the 2nd round of one day games have been run, and there was some big scores and some good run chases to match, even a tied game with over 600 runs being scored.....

* surrey Manager: Not sure but your team sheet shows K Kirkman however the database i have does not have him as a player within your squad.

scorecards to follow!

Attachments