• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 11 Team Naming thread

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FaaipDeOiad said:
Man, that's harsh. Gooljar and Smith in the top 7...
And given the potential of some disciplinary action to be dealt out, it could get even harsher... stay tuned...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Black remember to name a team

SG Fitzsimmons
JE Stedman
DP Smith
JA Law
AJ Blackman
MW Wilson
+JR Gray
CP Thompson
DP Richards
HG Warwick
NA Borcich

Mr Mxyzptlk

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
PE Young
RGEWS Cribb
AP Cloete
A Crampton (wk)
MJC Currie
GS Gooljar
MS Smith
AAA Collins
RD Dunn
CD McKern
TJ Demeza
Crampton called up to the CW XI. Not exactly sure what happens now, seeing as we have (I think) 10 men now. Emergency plans in motion.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Crampton called up to the CW XI. Not exactly sure what happens now, seeing as we have (I think) 10 men now. Emergency plans in motion.
You can borrow Kexing if you want. Give Trav that run at 10.

Mr Mxyzptlk

CW Blue OD

AP Cloete
DY Dubb-Lynch
RGEWS Cribb
PE Young (c)
MJC Currie
GS Gooljar
AAA Collins
MS Smith
RD Dunn
TJ Demeza
CD McKern

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Blacks

JE Stedman
SG Fitzsimmons
DP Smith
JA Law
AJ Blackman
MW Wilson
+JR Gray
CP Thompson
HG Warwick
*DP Richards
Kexing Su

12: NA Borcich
13: Find some kid messing about on the ground before the warmup

Su and Wilson to open, then Warwick/Thompson. Richards to get a chance to show he can do this OD cricket lark. Then there's the give-the-ball-to-randoms approach if it goes horribly wrong - see which of the part-timers have any bowling form and give them a trundle.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
And given the potential of some disciplinary action to be dealt out, it could get even harsher... stay tuned...
I know what it would have looked like but I was simply helping that dog with his collar.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Colts OD side to face Blue on the 2nd

DP Towns (vc)
S Jasotharan (wk)
AS Das
JB Malthus-Howell
MJ Pitt
P Bharat
TV Weber
ZE Gelman
KS Wright (1) (c)
JP McNamara
GM Thomas (2)

12th: NR Hancock (Replace Batsman or pace bowler)
13th: DJ Comley (spinner)

Patrick to replace Thomas if available (I think he is still on international duty). If Patrick isn't available Wright & Thomas to open the bowling, all other tactics the same as last game.

Mr Mxyzptlk

dontcloseyoureyes said:
:laugh:

If only every person reacted to the baiting. We'd all be suspended.
:laugh:

Thankfully most people have more common sense and more things to do with their life.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? You're the one who singled him out and drew attention to it, Smith merely responded. Way to let the power go to your head.