• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 11 Team Naming thread

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
James90 said:

mate dont need that i have 2 kids but thanks for the sarcasim.apreciate it. all because i got called the biggest whinnger in cw, and how did i get dragged into all this. you tell me....you can put all your dummy pics up and whatever else you want. your all just as bad as each other. this is emant to be fun and i dont need this crap.......so enjoy......

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I've already explained it. Robbins starting getting involved in the argument and some people made the mistake of thinking it was Robbins who retired from international cricket after he was rested for a dead rubber in order to inject some youth. Instead it was a mistake and Kenny pointed out that it was you who threw your toys out of the cot.

It's not like people schemed about how they could upset you, responding with abuse is just giving people more material tbh.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
James90 said:
I've already explained it. Robbins starting getting involved in the argument and some people made the mistake of thinking it was Robbins who retired from international cricket after he was rested for a dead rubber in order to inject some youth. Instead it was a mistake and Kenny pointed out that it was you who threw your toys out of the cot.

It's not like people schemed about how they could upset you, responding with abuse is just giving people more material tbh.

so its ok for them to call me a wayne kerr but i can not say anything. i couldnt care less anymore
im over this place. too many ********s in here now anyway...........

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Well not exactly but acting like a toss is not gonna get people to say positive things about you. There was nothing to gain so I don't understand why it would be so hard to let it slide. It was a passing comment ffs.

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
James90 said:
Well not exactly but acting like a toss is just gonna get people to say positive things about you. There was nothing to gain so I don't understand why it would be so hard to let it slide. It was a passing comment ffs.

not asking for positive comments. so what i should do is next tiem i get called a whinger and a wayne kerr just cop it on the chin ...oh i see yer got ya FFS!!!

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Have you been drinking? Fair dinkum...have a word but every comment you'd made in response included a derogatory term and something abusing towards the person. Your last sentence didn't make any sense. Might want to reference a phrase book next time.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
James90 said:
Have you been drinking? Fair dinkum...have a word but every comment you'd made in response included a derogatory term and something abusing towards the person. Your last sentence didn't make any sense. Might want to reference a phrase book next time.

it doesnt matter mate its all good. i am over it. i am in the wrong obviously so its done with,

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Colts side to face Black on the 4th

Unchanged Colts side from last OD fixture.

DP Towns (vc)
S Jasotharan (wk)
AS Das
JB Malthus-Howell
MJ Pitt
P Bharat
TV Weber
ZE Gelman
KS Wright (1) (c)
JP McNamara
GM Thomas (2)

12th: NR Hancock (Replace Batsman or pace bowler)
13th: DJ Comley (spinner)

Patrick to replace Thomas if available (I think he is still on international duty). If Patrick isn't available Wright & Thomas to open the bowling, all other tactics the same as last game.